The list of accepted papers is as follows:
- Sami Evangelista and Lars Kristensen.
Combining the Sweep-Line Method with the use of an External-memory Priority Queue
- Divjyot Sethi, Murali Talupur, Sharad Malik and Daniel Schwartz-Narbonne.
Parameterized Model Checking of Fine Grained Concurrency
- Alexander Ditter, Milan Ceska and Gerald Lüttgen.
On Parallel Software Verification using Boolean Equation Systems
- Gerard Holzmann.
Parallelizing the Spin Model Checker
- Stefan Leue and Mitra Tabaei Befrouei.
Counterexample Explanation by Anomaly Detection
- Shravan Garlapati and Sandeep Shukla.
Formal Verification of Hierarchically Distributed Agent Based Protection Scheme in Smart Grid
- Anton J. Wijs and Dragan Bosnacki.
Improving GPU Sparse Matrix-Vector Multiplication for Probabilistic Model Checking
- Ethan Burns and Rong Zhou.
Parallel Model Checking using Abstraction
- Reng Zeng, Zhuo Sun, Su Liu and Xudong He.
McPatom: A Predictive Analysis Tool for Atomicity Violation using Model Checking
- Hao Zheng, Emmanuel Rodriguez, Yingying Zhang and Chris Myers.
A compositional Minimization Approach for Large Asynchronous Design Verification
- Theo Ruys and Pim Kars.
Gossiping Girls Are All Alike
- Jonathan Bogdoll, Alexandre David, Arnd Hartmanns and Holger Hermanns.
mctau: Bridging the Gap between Modest and UPPAAL
- Heinz Riener and Goerschwin Fey.
FAuST: A Framework for Formal Verification, Automated Debugging, and Software Test Generation
- Martin Sulzmann and Axel Zechner.
Model Checking DSL-Generated C Source Code
- Juergen Christ, Jochen Hoenicke and Alexander Nutz.
SMTInterpol – An Interpolating SMT Solver
- Yong Jiang and Zongyan Qiu.
S2N: Model Transformation from SPIN to NuSMV